What payment methods do you accept?
- All major credit and debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- iDeal, Sofort, Bancontact, Giropay, EPS, Przelewy24 (P24), Multibanco
- SEPA Direct Debit
When will I be charged for my order?
Usually at checkout, unless you are using SEPA Debit which can take up to 3 business days. In some cases your card or PayPal account will take longer to show the payment, up to 24 hours, although this is rare. Most of our customers receive an email within a few minutes of purchase to let them know that their order is successful
How much do you charge for shipping?
Nothing! Zero! Zip! Nada! We know how disappointing it is to go all the way through the checkout process, only to find that a sneaky shipping fee has doubled the total cost. Our Free Shipping Worldwide policy sometimes means we lose money on an item but it’s better than pissing off our customers.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Delivery time currently averages 9 business days but it varies by country and shipping method. Orders to Brazil take the longest (up to 60 days, sorry to our friends in Brazil!) and orders to the European Union are the shortest (up to 10 business days). We choose the fastest shipping method available for each order and include tracking in the majority of cases.
Why does shipping take so long?
To keep our Free Shipping Worldwide policy alive. When our suppliers charge a shipping fee we absorb the cost. To ensure we keep our prices low and our shipping costs free we have to choose slower methods, often shipping by sea instead of by air.
Why does shipping time vary so much?
Whenever possible we keep stock in warehouses that are close to you. If you order an item that is stored nearby, shipping will be quick. If your item is shipped from far away, it takes longer.
Can I change the shipping address of my order?
Yes, you can change your shipping details before the order is shipped (see Contact Us page). But once the order is shipped, no changes can be made. If you change your shipping address in My Account after you’ve made an order, your new address won’t apply until your next order.
Cancelling an order
Can I cancel my order after placing it?
Yes. You have 24 hours to cancel an order after placing it. Use any of the details listed on the Contact Us page. In your message, please state your billing name and order number (in your confirmation email) so we can find your order
Why did you cancel/pause my order?
In some rare cases our suppliers are out of stock or unable to ship an item to your country. If this happens we will always contact you immediately and you have three choices:
- Your item can be placed on back-order and shipped to you as soon as more stock arrives
- You can choose a different item to the same value
- You can cancel your order and we will refund your money or offer a coupon code to the same value (you choose)
If we don’t hear from you, your item will be placed on back-order and shipped when restocked.
What is back-order?
A waiting list. Occasionally, our popular products are in such high demand that we end up with back-orders. If any item in your order is on back-order, we will send you a notification email, and we will ship the back-ordered items to you as soon as they are back to stock. You don’t need to do anything. However if you would like to cancel your order for that item we are happy to help. Contact Us
Why haven’t you replied to my message yet?
We’re a really small business and don’t yet have the resources for 24/7 customer service. But we do everything in our power to make sure your message is answered asap.
Will my package be charged customs and import charges?
You may be charged for handling fees and taxes as your order passes through customs. It’s a big pain in the butt and we wish we had some control over it. We can’t tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
Whenever possible, your item will be marked as a low-value gift item to avoid customs charges.
We’re so sorry you’re not delighted with your purchase. Just drop us a line and we’ll take care of the rest.
You can return your item:
- When it’s unused: Any time in the first 30 days after receiving your item. This is our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on unused items, no questions asked
- If the item is used: We will happily refund or exchange if it’s damaged, defective, or significantly not as described. We guarantee this protection for 6 months after you receive your item..
- When your item has not arrived. We consider your item lost in transit after:
- United States: 40 business days
- European Union: 40 business days
- Rest of the World: 60 business days
Do I have to return the item?
Usually, yes, unless the returns process will cause you significant inconvenience. If we ask you to return a faulty item we cover all shipping costs. In most cases we will also cover the shipping costs of an item returned under our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. The exception to this will be when the cost of return shipping is prohibitive. It’s a case-by-case basis and we work pretty hard to make sure you’re happy.
How do refunds work?
- The item price you paid (retail price minus sale discounts and promo codes) will be refunded to the payment method you used to purchase it. Refunds are issued within 2 business day of a refund being approved. Unfortunately we have no way to control how long it will take for your refund to show up on your payment method – please contact your credit card provider or bank.
- If you used promo codes to discount the purchase of the returned item, we’ll also give you new promo codes to the same value.
How do I know what size to choose?
We never want to send you something that doesn’t fit properly so we have size chart available on most of our product pages. And we state on each clothing product page if an item runs small, large, or true-to-size.
Since we offer products from different brands, sizing varies. If the supplier does not provide a chart, we use our own measurements.